1. These terms and conditions apply to the competition entitled WIN AN ABERDEEN-THEMED LOCKDOWN TREAT running in The Times / Sunday Times Crime Club Newsletter.
2. Only one prize per entrant is allowed.
3. The ‘Entrant’ is the person submitting to the competition.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Saraband Books Ltd, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
5. There will be 3 competition winners, who will each receive a copy of Burnout, Cross Purpose, Runaway and Payback. Of the three winners, one will be chosen at random to win a bottle of The House of Elrik Gin.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
7. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
8. A random draw of all valid entries will take place at 1pm on Tuesday May 12th 2020 to select the 5 winners. The winners will be notified by email. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for successfully submitting entries
10. Only one prize entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will render all submissions from the entrant invalid.
11. Winners must contact the promoter within 72 hours confirming their contact details and acceptance of the prize. Otherwise, another winner will be chosen.
12. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
13. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter(s): Saraband Books Ltd (company number: 209655) whose registered office address is at 1 Lowry Plaza, Salford, M50 3UB.